What Is The Colorado Symphony Guild?
The Colorado Symphony Guild, Inc. is a major support organization for the Colorado Symphony. It provides significant financial support for, and direct services to, the major orchestra of our state. Support for the symphony includes a variety of educational, social and fundraising events. Now in our 87th year, the Guild is proud of its long history of successes.
How Are We Organized?
The Guild is organized into Chapters and General Members. Chapters meet monthly, each in a separate area of Metro Denver for the convenience of the members, and may hold a brief business meeting and a musically oriented program with refreshments. General members do not attend monthly meetings but enjoy all membership privileges. All members may volunteer in any of the Guild’s Volunteer Activities.
As a Guild member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend monthly Chapter meetings with delightful musical programs
- Enjoy the company of other music lovers
- Serve in a variety of volunteer support capacities
- Receive the Guild’s newsletter, The Symphonia
- Attend open rehearsals of the Colorado Symphony and Symphony Youth Concerts
- Receive invitations to fundraising and social events
- Volunteer as a sales associate at the Guild’s Symphony Shop in Boettcher Concert Hall
- Serve on the Guild’s Board of Directors
- Join “Guild Bridge” for monthly bridge games with Guild members
- Plan fundraising functions and activities
- Attend Guild music seminars
Membership Dues Levels
You may join at the Regular, Sustaining, or Patron level. Sustaining and Patron members give additional financial support to the Guild’s operations through a higher level of annual dues.
- Regular Members
- Sustaining Members
Sustaining members receive recognition in the roster
- Patron Members
Patron members receive recognition in the roster