What Is The Colorado Symphony Guild?
The Colorado Symphony Guild, Inc. is a major support organization for the Colorado Symphony. It provides significant financial support for, and direct services to, the major orchestra of our state. Support for the symphony includes a variety of educational, social and fundraising events. Now in our 80th year, the Guild is proud of its long history of successes.
How Are We Organized?
The Guild is organized into seven Units that meet monthly. Each Unit meets in a different part of the Metro Denver area for the convenience of the members. General members do not attend monthly meetings but enjoy all membership privileges.
As a Guild member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend monthly Unit meetings with delightful musical programs
- Enjoy the company of other music lovers
- Serve in a variety of volunteer support capacities
- Receive the Guild’s newsletter, The Symphonia
- Attend open rehearsals of the Colorado Symphony and Symphony Youth Concerts
- Receive invitations to fundraising and social events
- Volunteer as a sales associate at the Guild’s Symphony Shop at Boettcher Concert Hall
- Donate financial support for the Colorado Symphony
- Serve on the Guild’s Board of Directors
- Join “Guild Bridge” for monthly bridge games with Guild Members
- Plan fundraising functions and activities